Join the Parents Circle Families Forum staff
Resource Development Manager, Part-time
The Resource Development Manager will manage relationships and processes with institutional donors to ensure financial support for the organization’s existing and future projects and programs in support of the organization’s overall mission and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are searching for a methodical and strategic Resource Development Manager to oversee the fundraising workflow process including identifying new sources of funding and strengthening relationships with current institutional funders. Geographical responsibility will be Israel and international, excluding the USA.
- Managing overall fundraising efforts
- Supervising Grant Writer
- Determining funding needs
- Optimizing the grant administration process
- Cultivating donor relationships and communications
- Ensuring compliance with grant regulations
- Overseeing grant proposals, financial and narrative reports writing
- Managing the grants calendar
- Engaging with donor agencies
- Preparing and monitoring budgets
- Researching funding opportunities
- Reporting to the co-Directors
- Managing timelines and deliverables
- Tracking grant applications
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior communications and organizational skills, excellent leadership qualities and exceptional budgeting skills. The Resource Development Manager should strengthen relationships with donors, ensure that grant programs operate efficiently, streamline grant administration, identify and build relationships with new donors and institutions and help keep the organization fiscally sound.
- Bachelor’s degree with higher education preferred
- At least 4 years’ experience in fundraising, project management and/or finance in the non-profit sector
- Methodical and strategic thinking
- Prior experience working with institutional funders.
- Excellent communications skills both oral and writing
- Project management skills
- Budgeting and/or accounting experience
- Knowledge of donor agencies and their procedures
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge in CRM programs
- Proficiency in English language (reading, writing and speaking)
- Identification and passion for the mission of the organization
This is a part-time position that may develop to full time in the future. Salary is competitive and commensurate with background and experience.
E-mail resume with cover letter to: email@example.com